What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you an experienced veterinarian ready to flex your leadership abilities? Join us as a Medical Director in Fontana, CA. Whether you wish to have an experienced partner in practice or need reliable mentorship there is a place for you at Prestige Animal Hospital!
**SIGN-ON / RELOCATION BONUS OFFERED**
Prestige Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare since 2012 in the wonderful city of Fontana, CA, and the surrounding area. Fontana CA, located in San Bernardino County, has not only become a state stop for fun but is known to be a great place to live. Between work and many outdoor activities, the residents have a great sense of community and fine living all year through!
As the Medical Director, you will oversee, lead, and mentor staff in providing the best care to each pet and their pet owner! We take pride in offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Experienced Veterinarian with active, non-restricted veterinary license in California
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and the community.
- Mindset and desire to grow skills, and the desire to mentor staff to keep them growing and excelling.
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assisting in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills