Client Success Manager
GeniusVets is now hiring Client Success Managers. Come be a part of our world-class client service team, helping veterinary practices to make the most of our systems – and grow their businesses!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients; be accountable for client success
- Ensure that we are “under-promising and over-delivering” to our clients, by managing expectations and finding creative solutions when necessary
- Conduct regular phone conferences with each client to show them the latest content available and ensure they make use of it; as well as to learn any issues that may exist so they can be addressed
- Maintain strong client relationships by coaching and educating clients on social media and other marketing principles
Skills & Experience
- A great attitude
- Highly organized, efficient and able to manage schedules
- A love of digital marketing
- Great communication skills
- Able to work with a remote team, build relationships, motivate others and keep them on track with their tasks
- Able to learn our software quickly and train others on using our systems
- A working knowledge of (or the ability to quickly learn) the following:
- Asana: An easy to use project management system
- Drupal: A website CMS (content management system) similar to Wordpress
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Apps (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Managing digital asset libraries: documents, blog posts, ad banners, etc.
- Online Reviews (We have our own system for collecting and managing reviews)
- Social Media Management
- Delivery of monthly reports to clients
- Our systems in each of the above areas have been built with efficiency and ease of use in mind. In fact, anyone who is bright and technically proficient can quickly learn to handle the technical tasks… so what we are really looking for is someone with a great personality, organizational skills, flexibility and a desire to get in on the ground floor of what will be a very successful company. We want you to grow with us!
We are open to applicants who can start full-time immediately, or who can start part-time and grow into full time.
This a remote, work-from-home position, though we are especially interested to hear from candidates in Southern California as we are headquartered in San Diego and we do hold in-person meetings periodically.
Compensation is dependent upon experience and skill set, with opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Please include current resume and work history. No recruiters or hiring firms, please.